To download a free PDF of Realizing the Vision of Two-Way Immersion: Fostering Effective Programs and Classroom, please complete the form below.
© 2007 by the Center for Applied Linguistics. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, in any form or by any means, without permission in writing from the copyright holder. All inquiries should be addressed to email@example.com or to Permissions, Center for Applied Linguistics, 4646 40th Street NW, Washington, DC 20016-1859.
Recommended reference citation:
Howard, E. R., & Sugarman, J. (2007). Realizing the Vision of Two-Way Immersion: Fostering Effective Programs and Classrooms. Center for Applied Linguistics and Delta Systems, Co.
By downloading this PDF, you acknowledge and agree to the following:
- The Center for Applied Linguistics (CAL) holds the exclusive right to reproduce and distribute this publication.
- CAL grants you permission to download and store a PDF copy of Realizing the Vision of Two-Way Immersion.
- CAL further grants you permission to print a copy of the document for your own use. If at any time your copy becomes unusable, you may print a replacement copy.
- You may NOT print or distribute additional hard copies.
- You may NOT forward or otherwise distribute the PDF.