Publications & Products
The Center for Applied Linguistics provides a wide range of publications and products related to the teaching and learning of languages, linguistics, policy, assessment, and more.
In this section, CAL provides a complete list of our publications (both for sale and free downloadable PDFs) as well as our products for sale, such as assessments and our resources used in delivery of professional development services.
We invite you to browse our library of publications and resources. Click on a title for a description of each resource and information on how to download PDFs or to order selected publications and products online at the CAL Store.
Visit our Resource Archive to download free PDFs of CAL Digests as well as digests and briefs from past projects.
- CAL English Proficiency Tests
- CAL Series on Language Education
- Consumer Protection Websites – Free Online Resources
- Culture, Language and Learning in the Age of the Diversity Explosion - A CAL Commentary
- Demonstrating Comprehensible Input: Mandarin Chinese Lesson Video Clips
- Developing Academic Literacy and Language in the Content Areas
- Dialects at School: Educating Linguistically Diverse Students
- Diversifying the Teacher Pipeline: Precollegiate Recruitment - A CAL Commentary
- Dual Language Education: Answers to Questions From the Field
- Early Language Assessments