La Cosecha 2021 will be a hybrid event, comprising both an in-person conference and a virtual conference.
The exciting speaker line-up includes CAL's Board Member Kathy Escamilla, PhD and more.
La Cosecha 2021 will feature:
- 200+ professional presentations and workshops designed to support two-way and one-way immersion, developmental bilingual, and heritage/tribal language immersion programs;
- Sessions focused on distance-learning, hybrid, and virtual settings;
- School Visits for a virtual world;
- Culturally and linguistically responsive focused sessions;
- Key strategies for Emerging Bilinguals and biliteracy Pre-K – Secondary programs;
- Nationally and internationally renowned expert speakers;
- Pre-Conference Institutes in biliteracy and leadership development, sheltered instruction, and others;
- Online learning support; and
- Opportunities to celebrate our emerging bilingual communities!