WIDA's annual conference will provide preK through Grade 12 educators of language learners opportunities for professional development, idea sharing, relationship building, and strategic collaboration. CAL is proud to be a sponsor of the WIDA 2017 National Conference.
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Speaking Test & Scoring Megan Montee
- ACCESS for ELLs 2.0 Writing Test & Scoring Megan Montee
- Assessment Adaptations in the Dual Language Classroom José Medina, EdD, Tatyana Vdovina
- Building Educational Communities of Inclusion: Cultural Proficiency and Equity José Medina, EdD, Tatyana Vdovina
- Creating a Rich Language Environment for the Right Words Annie Duguay, Igone Arteagoitia, PhD
- Raising Awareness of Cultural Responsiveness in Assessment Materials Caitlin Gdowski, Jennifer Norton, EdD